Ideal Shield Standard Guardrail System is the market’s premier industrial guardrail solution to protecting your warehouse and facility’s most valuable assets – people, products, and equipment.
The Standard Guardrail Systems are available in both one or two-line rails to meet your protection needs. Made from U.S. steel, the Guardrail systems are sleeved in a durable HDPE plastic, which will eliminate the need for painting and maintenance. This means that you’ll be saving money on time and labor whenever accidents happen in your facilities.
Standard Guardrail Features
- Pipe Post: 2 ½” diameter schedule 80 steel pipe
- Pipe Rails: 4″ diameter schedule 40 steel pipe
- Heights: 14 3/4" (one-line only), 27", 36" or 42" overall (two-line only)
- Lengths: 4', 6', 8', 10' or 12' overall
- Standard Install: Base Plate
- 1/2"x 8"x 8" base plate with (4) 15/16" anchor bolt holes
Ideal Shield's Guardrail systems are all 100% American-made and available in multiple sizes and strengths.